Upgrade your equipment with the new MFPA
Microflown Technologies would like to kick off the new year with an upgrade opportunity for your Microflown signal conditioners (each Microflown probe is equipped with one). At the end of last year we've released a range of new signal conditioners called the Microflown pre-amplifiers (MFPA).
If you would like more info and pricing on upgrading your hardware to the new and improved version, please contact us at .
As part of the upgrade, your existing probe will be recalibrated and equipped with the new signal conditioning unit. Each new sensor manufactured at Microflown will from now on be equipped with the new device. New circuitry allowed us to lower the self-noise of the sensor and support its full dynamic range (over 130 dB). Moreover, most Microflown hardware had been given a full overhaul, both inside and out, giving it a new designer’s look. Click here for details. The MFPA can be delivered as a one, two or four channel device. The channel count depends on the type of sensor you own (Scanning probe, PU probe, USP probe).
- Microflown Webinar on 18th June 2015
- Upgrade your equipment with the new MFPA
- Scan & Paint 3D is released
- Remote Handle Release
- Scan & Paint | BrushUp Campaign 2013 | Winner Announcement
- Success Story of Tech Damper
- Chance to win the Scan & Paint system!
- Scan&Paint 2.0 - released!
- International Noise Awareness Day
- New Panel Noise Contribution Analysis Reference-Related (PNCAR)
- Scout 422 | New data acquisition
- Scan & Paint | TPA
- Scan & Paint | Buy & Travel
- Microflown Technologies launches new website
- Microflown Technologies moves to a new office per 06-12-2010
- Press releases
- Newsletter | December 2012
- Newsletter | November 2012
- Newsletter | October 2012
- Newsletter | August 2012
- Newsletter | July 2012
- Newsletter | June 2012
- Newsletter | May 2012
- Newsletter | April 2012
- Newsletter | February 2012
- Newsletter | January 2012
- Newsletter | December 2011
- Newsletter February 2009
- Newsletter January 2009
- Newsletter January 2008
- Automotive Testing Expo North America 2016, USA - October 25-27th 2013
Please visit our booth to see our products & latest...