Microflown Technologies moves to a new office per 06-12-2010
As a next step in the growth, we have decided to leave our base at HAN University.
As from the 6 th December 2010, we will be residing at floor 3 of "gebouw de Enk", the former headquarter building of AKZO, an Amsterdam stocklisted company that recently moved its headquarters from Arnhem to Amsterdam.
Our floor space will more than double, giving us the room the grow our business and to expand our international staff ( 6 EU nationalities) of 28 highly motivated individuals, building the Microflown team.
The contact details for our new location are:
Tel.: +31 088 0010 800
- Microflown Webinar on 18th June 2015
- Upgrade your equipment with the new MFPA
- Scan & Paint 3D is released
- Remote Handle Release
- Scan & Paint | BrushUp Campaign 2013 | Winner Announcement
- Success Story of Tech Damper
- Chance to win the Scan & Paint system!
- Scan&Paint 2.0 - released!
- International Noise Awareness Day
- New Panel Noise Contribution Analysis Reference-Related (PNCAR)
- Scout 422 | New data acquisition
- Scan & Paint | TPA
- Scan & Paint | Buy & Travel
- Microflown Technologies launches new website
- Microflown Technologies moves to a new office per 06-12-2010
- Press releases
- Newsletter | December 2012
- Newsletter | November 2012
- Newsletter | October 2012
- Newsletter | August 2012
- Newsletter | July 2012
- Newsletter | June 2012
- Newsletter | May 2012
- Newsletter | April 2012
- Newsletter | February 2012
- Newsletter | January 2012
- Newsletter | December 2011
- Newsletter February 2009
- Newsletter January 2009
- Newsletter January 2008
- Automotive Testing Expo North America 2016, USA - October 25-27th 2013
Please visit our booth to see our products & latest...