Under library a extensive range of information can be found. Diverse documents such as datasheet, manuals, application notes, scientific papers and more can be found here. Please use the navigation menu to guide you to the different sections available in the library or click on the links below.
Application notes describe a specific measurement case or application in wich the our products can be used. For example using a Microflown sensor to find transient noise in as seatbelt meachanism.
Application leaflets briefly describe a solution that is offered by Microflown.
Click here to go to Application Leaflets
Regularry Microflown or other parties are publishing scientific papers on our products and technology at congresses. Under publications most Microflown related publications can be found.Click here to go to Publications
The Microflown E-book is digital book containing all topics around the Microflown. Furthermore there are books available describing relevant information on the Microflown.Click here to go to Books
Microflown made videos on different specific topics to explain and show their products and applications in a practical and theoretical way.Click here to go to Videos
The Microflown is applied in a diverse range of applications with different measurement techniques used. For each measurement technique there are specific features and benifts.Click here to go to Measurement Techniques
- Application notes
- Product leaflets
- Acoustic Camera | Introduction
- Scan & Paint | Introduction
- In-situ Absorption setup | Introduction
- Microflown: a new type of sensors
- Microflown PU based Acoustic Camera
- Microflown: background noise reduction
- Scan & Paint Intensity
- Scan & Paint impedance
- Microflown PU based Source Path Contribution Analysis
- Cabin Interior Noise Analysis - Case PCL Swidnik
- Microflown PU based in situ impedance
- Microflown HVAC testin NVH
- Microflown Acoustic Eyes
- Microflown Acoustic Eyes 2
- Microflown Sphere Calibration
- Short standing wave tube calibration
- Toureg engine runup
- Loudspeaker 2
- Scan & Paint: in-situ absorption inside a car
- Measurement Techniques
Please visit our booth to see our products & latest...